New member from continent.

New to the forum? Tell us a bit about yourself here :)

Moderators: guru, SJG

Marc-827-Vitesse
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New member from continent.

Post by Marc-827-Vitesse » Tue May 05, 2015 6:13 pm

Hi there,

Some members already know but here is to non facebookers; i replaced the rear, small license plate holder and plate by a bigger license plate holder and a normal EU plate because i think it looks better. It makes the car look wider and when i go abroad i do not have to put an NL sticker on the back of the car.
Yesterday the weather was great and i went for a long drive to a friend near Amsterdam and i had a absolute blast flooring the V6 a couple of times down the country lanes and small/narrow streets :D .

Because the weather was beautiful and the car and it surroundings awesome we had to take some pictures! I hope you like them :D .

1989 Rover 827 Vitesse.
1982 Rover 3500 Vanden Plas.

Marc-827-Vitesse
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Marc-827-Vitesse » Tue May 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Most of the credit has to go to the previous owner who cared for the car from new (1989) to 2009 were i stepped in :).
After over six years of ownership is still love it allot!!
1989 Rover 827 Vitesse.

TDHFastback

Post by TDHFastback » Wed May 06, 2015 6:53 pm

Fabulous pictures Marc.
The car is a real credit to your continuing careful ownership

Kate :D
D reg Rover 820Si Saloon. No space for a a saloon in this rootin tootin town
G reg Rover 820SE Fastback (my every day runabout) that ran off.
G reg Rover 827Si police Fastback (last Mk1 jam sandwich)
V reg Rover 825 Sterling Fastback (end of an era)

Marc-827-Vitesse
Rover Guru

Post by Marc-827-Vitesse » Wed May 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Thanks Kate!! Very big compliment!
1989 Rover 827 Vitesse.