New one

New to the forum? Tell us a bit about yourself here :)

Moderators: guru, SJG

Eduardo
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New one

Post by Eduardo » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:08 pm

vito wrote:I replied to the PM Eduardo and will be nice to drop in on you when we're passing through to Portugal.
Mmmm? Not a good manner in the forum to answer privately? If so terribly sorry.
1999 Rover KV6 Sterling Saloon Nigthfire Red
1996 Rover 825 SDI Saloon BRG
1976 Lincoln Continental Mark IV White Brown
1976 Cadillac Eldorado convertible Phoenician Ivory
1975 Cadillac Fleetwood Berlina Black
2008 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive Grey

vito
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by vito » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:35 pm

Eduardo wrote:
vito wrote:I replied to the PM Eduardo and will be nice to drop in on you when we're passing through to Portugal.
Mmmm? Not a good manner in the forum to answer privately? If so terribly sorry.
It's fine it's no problem.
Gaz (or Gary if we're being formal)

2004 Streetwise Diesel 5 Door in Silver.

TDHFastback

Post by TDHFastback » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:13 pm

Fabulous pictures Eduardo.
Two lovely cars and I bet you don't have the issues with rust we have over here. I take it most 800s over there have cream interiors re the heat.
Do you have problems with dashboards warping being out in the sun all the time?

As an aside what strange coloured skies you have over there. Ours are black and wet all the time :roll:

Kate :D

Eduardo
Regular Visitor

Post by Eduardo » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:47 pm

TDHFastback wrote:Fabulous pictures Eduardo.
Two lovely cars and I bet you don't have the issues with rust we have over here. I take it most 800s over there have cream interiors re the heat.
Do you have problems with dashboards warping being out in the sun all the time?

As an aside what strange coloured skies you have over there. Ours are black and wet all the time :roll:

Yes... they are! :D
No snow in Seville so no salt in the roads.
Cream or light interiors in Spain and USA are sinonimous of luxury since they are difficult to keep clean. Thougth it was the same in UK :?:
No problems with the dashboard, i use shades for the windshield and the rear window when parking outside. I also let the sunroof a bit open (inclinated mode) :wink:
Skies are the same for the whole world, pictures were taken in August... Spain is only that sunny in summer...just when you come to visit us. Remember: The rain in Spain fall mainly in the plain. They forgot to add: and everywhere and when is less convenient. :mrgreen:
Kind regards 8)

vito
Rover Guru

Post by vito » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:08 pm

TDHFastback wrote: As an aside what strange coloured skies you have over there. Ours are black and wet all the time :roll:
Eduardo wrote: Skies are the same for the whole world, pictures were taken in August... Spain is only that sunny in summer...just when you come to visit us. Remember: The rain in Spain fall mainly in the plain. They forgot to add: and everywhere and when is less convenient. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gaz (or Gary if we're being formal)

2004 Streetwise Diesel 5 Door in Silver.

SJG
Site Admin

Post by SJG » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Eduardo wrote:
Simon Hubbard wrote:Welcome to the forum Eduardo. Look forward to seeing and hearing about your cars.
Thanks Simon, i already posted some pics replying a welcome.
They look really nice, and an interesting fleet of cars you have.
Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997

Eduardo
Regular Visitor

Post by Eduardo » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:55 am

Simon Hubbard wrote:
Eduardo wrote:
Simon Hubbard wrote:Welcome to the forum Eduardo. Look forward to seeing and hearing about your cars.
Thanks Simon, i already posted some pics replying a welcome.
They look really nice, and an interesting fleet of cars you have.
Thanks again. Yeah a fleet, this is the way my part's suplier in USA call them... a long histoy each one... i had to rebuild the Eldorado (except the engine) for instance i'll post some pics. They are classics... now my 800's are classics too. i don't think i'll purchase a new car until they are full electric...and BEAUTIFUL!!! that or when i win a lottery (never buy it)