Getting drawn back into the fold

New to the forum? Tell us a bit about yourself here :)

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Robert
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Getting drawn back into the fold

Post by Robert » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi since I got my ZTT the vitty has been sitting in my mother’s drive so a few years on and I am being tempted back to her, as far as I know it needs around 4 fist size patches on the sills and the rear arch has just bubbled through, and not forgetting a fuel filler pipe( had a made up one fitted a few years ago),lost a couple of the coupe black trim sections from the bottom of the door and rear wing and that’s it.
Turns over every couple of months and starts first time and no leaks anywhere so just wish I had felt this way a few mon5hs back.
Time for a read on the threads to get back in touch
Robert
'99 vitesse coupe Charleston Green , ‘03 MG ZTT 190+ Anthracite

SJG
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Getting drawn back into the fold

Post by SJG » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:39 pm

Good to see you back Robert, it has been a few years!
Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997

Nuts4my827
Rover Guru

Re: Getting drawn back into the fold

Post by Nuts4my827 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:14 am

Welcome back. I 'may' have some Coupe Drim peices spare. Let me know the parts you need.

Simon Hubbard (SJG - Above) has sills for the Coupé. I've fitted to my coupe. Very good parts.
Phil B
95 827 Stirling: Nightfire Saloon.
96 Coupé 827 Manual White Gold.
97 Coupé 820 Vitesse Gunmetal.
99 820 Vitesse Nightfire Fastback. SERIOUS amount of welding done. Lived in a fettid garage for years.
EX 1994 Saloon Rover 827 SLi White Gold- RIP.