Pipe condenser to dryer

New to the forum? Tell us a bit about yourself here :)

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SEGUBJO
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pipe condenser to dryer

Post by SEGUBJO » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:17 pm

Hi there !

The part JUE 10 300, a pipe from condenser to dryer, is no longer available, but I might have one for sale for which I have a potential customer.

Which price should I ask for it?

Best regards
Gunnar

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Re: Pipe condenser to dryer

Post by scoobyh123 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:52 am

Do you have any idea how much it sold for originally and is it new or used Gunnar?

Ignore the first question, i found a price for it :

http://allbrit.de/UNI.cfm?PAGE=653350&SPRACHE=EN

Item #6, E129.65, not sure how much that is in Krona but i'm guessing you'll be better at me at converting it!

General rule of thumb on used parts is either what they generally sell for or 25-50% of the new price, if it's new then anywhere between 20% to clear it from a business to 100% of the new price, depending how much the interested party wants/needs it, your generosity and whether the interested party can get a replacement made by the likes of Pirtek in the UK, don't know if you have them in Sweden but you probably have similar, it's a mobile hose repair/replacement service primarily for hydraulics/pneumatics but are obviously more expensive than similar "building based" businesses.

Out of all this, the major deciding factor is what the interested party is willing to pay! :shock: :wink: :D
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

SEGUBJO
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by SEGUBJO » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:25 pm

Thanks a lot Dave, at least I have a basis for discussing the price with the possible buyer
Cheers
Gunnar

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Post by scoobyh123 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:02 pm

You're welcome Gunnar! Have a good look at your own a/c pipework first to make sure you don't need it! :wink: :D
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!