new to the forum...well kind of....

New to the forum? Tell us a bit about yourself here :)

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dean
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

new to the forum...well kind of....

Post by Dean » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:32 pm

Hi guys
My names Dean and i own a Rover 800 Vitesse Turbo Coupe '97 model
first things first.....
i'm a bit of a technophobe....so i'm not all about this technology stuff ..........but.....i notice when i read last on this website that someone was after Grill for a Rover 825 D.... ? am i coorect?
anyway, i got my last Grill off a company in Spain and they would like your VIN number of the car so that they can look to see if they have a Grill for you
let me know guys....
when i work out how to put phots on this website i'll let you know what i drive

catchyalata guys
dean

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Re: new to the forum...well kind of....

Post by scoobyh123 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:51 pm

Welcome aboard Dean! Not knowing when you were last on here, i haven't got a clue about the grill for an 825 but the grilles are the same across the Mk2 range, later (Mk2b) had plastic grilles and the slats were pale and Mk2a had black plastic slats and a chromed metal surround.

Try https://postimages.org/ and use the "Hotlink for forms" link then just paste it where you want the photo to appear in your posts. At the end of the various links for each photo there is a button, click that and it shows up "Copied" then paste it where you want it.
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable