Walnut woodwork needed

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RoverJon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Walnut woodwork needed

Post by RoverJon » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:48 pm

Hello all, I am please to be able to get back into the Rover fold after a year or two away, I am the proudish owner of a MK1 Fastback, and I need the walnut dash insert and Drivers side trim too, or the full set if it comes as a full set, also looking for EVL10026 Seatbelt.

ALSO, does anyone know if there is anyone that refurbishes the plastic wheel trims ? they are not damaged, just de-laminated, and as I am disabled i cant do this work myself, so any help you can offer I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Richard Moss
Site Owner

Re: Walnut woodwork needed

Post by Richard Moss » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Welcome to the forum Jon. Hopefully someone can help you out
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

RoverJon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by RoverJon » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:30 pm

I do hope so, I have a few bits of body work to do, mainly bumpers, the car is 99% rust free, just one tiny bubble on the base of one wheel arch, the interior is mint apart from the two bits i mentioned, I love the old beast, and have been complemented on the car many times and even been offered more for it than I paid, but i intend to keep him till at least next Summer, I will then decide what to upgrade to

Very Tall Brad
Rover Guru

Post by Very Tall Brad » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:00 am

Which model, year and wheel size is it?
No longer an 800 owner!

RoverJon

Post by RoverJon » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:17 pm

It's a 1990 827 Si Fastback, MK1, wheel size is 15 inch.

Very Tall Brad
Rover Guru

Post by Very Tall Brad » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Jon

I have quite a few of these if you wanted a set. I'll send you a Private Message.
No longer an 800 owner!

Very Tall Brad
Rover Guru

Post by Very Tall Brad » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Not had a response from you about these. Sorry but a bit late now as I threw these out tonight. Sorry. Clearing out a lot of stuff right now and having to be unsentimental. Even at £1 for all 7 including three brand new, no one was interested.
No longer an 800 owner!