820 Tickford ECU

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
820TickyTubby
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

820 Tickford ECU

Post by 820TickyTubby » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:39 am

Sorry about the long time away people but I have been a bit dis heartened after my tickford would not start after a friend of mine put a roof skin on it!!
I took the interior out of it last night for the first time since I got it back over a year ago!! I realized there is a ECU missing from under the drivers seat I really want to get this car back up and running and finished for the end of the summer!! I am a bit disheartened with the car as the roof is not quite right and the way he has done the sills is not the way I would have done them and then it wont run so it has been lying in the corner unloved now I have dragged it out I need it running to give me the kick up the backside to sort it once and for all!! I really hope that some one can help me with a ecu or I am going to have to change it to mems off the late 800 :(

beef
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 820 Tickford ECU

Post by beef » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:05 pm

hello mate I have got a spear one pm me

BlueRover
Rover Guru

Post by BlueRover » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:59 am

I thought he'd found it now and the car is running.
Gordon:-
Only two 800's now,white 1991 820i with TWR and full special order leather (been stood for 15 years) and now a Nightfire red Tickford with 135k on the clock

820TickyTubby
Regular Visitor

Post by 820TickyTubby » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:03 am

I have found two of them some how?? The car is up and running again I need to try and sort it this year It has been silled and the roof re skinned just need to get the rest of the body and paint done then a lot of fitting up work!!!

BlueRover
Rover Guru

Post by BlueRover » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:17 am

How did the roof skin go as I've got a little corrosion on mine (typically around the sunroof opening) and was told the skin is a little thin to withstand any sort of heat apllication.
Gordon:-
Only two 800's now,white 1991 820i with TWR and full special order leather (been stood for 15 years) and now a Nightfire red Tickford with 135k on the clock