NSF Indicator Lens Mk2

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
scotty2
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

NSF Indicator Lens Mk2

Post by scotty2 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:30 pm

Anyone got an NSF indicator lens for a 99 fastback or saloon?

The Green Machine needs one and I've used the pair I got from Dave. It looks like the glue has failed and the Perspex has parted from the body. No doubt from that bump my Son denies happened...
800 Saloon, Fastback and Turbo Coupe!

scotty2
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: NSF Indicator Lens Mk2

Post by scotty2 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:36 pm

Cancel that, Just found one on the bay of E after not finding one earlier. In fact I have now found several after using "Passenger" instead of NSF.
800 Saloon, Fastback and Turbo Coupe!

mercedade
Rover Guru

Post by mercedade » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:07 am

Excellent work
Adrian
1998 Rover Mk2 820 Vitesse Hatchback (white gold)
Gone...1998 Rover Mk2 820 Vitesse Hatchback (green)
Gone...1992 Rover Mk1 827 SLi Manual (green)
Gone...1998 Rover Mk2 825 Diesel (green)

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Post by scoobyh123 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:15 am

Always pays to try some alternative search terms! The lens can be glued back on to the housing if you have it. The glue does fail though, i had two (one right, one left) that the glue had failed on, i pulled the orange filter out, used self adhesive film to recreate the silvering on the reflector and refitted it all (without the orange filter) with a different bulb holder and a dual LED so i now have DRLs that turn of while using the indicators and come back on a few seconds later.

That was for testing the front fogs but you can see the DRLs. :wink: :D
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!