LATE MODEL REAR SEAT

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NONOTE
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LATE MODEL REAR SEAT

Post by NONOTE » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:52 pm

I have a folding rear seat from a 96 model Sterling in "biscuit" colour with green piping. It's in great condition and free to a good home. There are no headrests with it and it's far too heavy to transport cheaply. I'll keep it for the next week or two then bin it unless somebody wants it and is able to arrange collection from Newark, Notts. Happy to mess about a bit with delivery etc if it means somebody can make use of it.
Steve
Some big lads did it.

Fastback
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LATE MODEL REAR SEAT

Post by Fastback » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:16 pm

It's fairly quiet down this end of the forum (just seen this myself!) and you may be better going onto 'Marketplace'. I'd have it just for spares, latches, mechnanism, etc but distance (North Lancs) doesn't make things easy. Shame, it's such a waste otherwise.

Hope it finds a home.
Mark
'99 Sterling KV6 Fastback :D
'96 Vitesse Lux Fastback, rolling resto :?
'96 825 SLi Fastback, just waiting. :|
Previous:- 'J' 820Si Fastback, part Tickford
MG Maestro 2.0i (I loved that car, I did)

NONOTE
Regular Visitor

Re: LATE MODEL REAR SEAT

Post by NONOTE » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:43 pm

Thanks for that Mark. One of the local trimmers is able to use the leather (and the vinyl), so it's on it's way to him to do as he wishes. I was surprised at the quality of the all aspects of the seat, Rover really tried hard with the 800's. The local scrap lads will get a few pence from the metalwork as well so at least a good portion will get recycled.

Steve
96 sterling and a P6 which will get used soon!
Some big lads did it.