M reg 827 SI MANUAL fastback for sale

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Marmitemania
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Marmitemania » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:49 pm

I have a M reg 827 SI MANUAL fastback for sale. I have fitted 2X brand new dunlop sp sport tyres on the front and drove it from my workshop to my drive so they have done about 1/2 a mile the backs are nearly new aswell 2 x keys 1 x working remote, the timing belt looks recent as it still has clean writing on it, oil and filter change done and will be sold with 12 months M.O.T. 116000 miles. Bad points some rust on the front arch lips but not bad, usual dash lift, drivers side rear door has been replaced and painted as the door was bumped outside my workshop, nice paint finish but a slightly darker shade of blue,general small marks you would expect on a car of this age. £450 OVNO
BRITISH IS BEST

Lord Sterling
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lord Sterling » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:58 am

I hate to say it but:

Lord Sterling

Jono
Rover Guru

Post by Jono » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:19 am

No need to add to that, well ''signed'' mo lol
Power From Rubber To Roof

'89 827 Vitesse

CHR15E
Site Admin

Post by CHR15E » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:07 pm

Manual fastback, sounds interesting.
Chris
19 Vauxhall Astra 1.6T SRi Nav Estate
08 Vauxhall Astra 2.0T Design Twintop
02 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4.7 V8 HO

Previously owned 57 800s 2000-2012
Relapse of 1 in 2021 Now Sold

soundrediscover
Regular Visitor

Post by soundrediscover » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:34 pm

Lord Sterling wrote:I hate to say it but:

Lord Sterling
Nice one Mo!

(already pointed out in original 827 SLi thread http://www.rover800.info/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=)

Chris - we'll see if some pics appear and I may well have a look next week if I can arrange it....
Rock On!

Ian

Marmitemania
Regular Visitor

Post by Marmitemania » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:50 pm

I have some pictures on the computer but I cant seem to put them on, I have pressed the Img button but it just puts up Img at the end of the sentence, Im not exactly a wizz on computers. :( Can someone help? THANKYOU
BRITISH IS BEST

CHR15E
Site Admin

Post by CHR15E » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:55 pm

Copied and pasted from Mo's thread. :wink:

How do I post Images?
There isn't the option to upload to our server - if we had a server crash we could lose all the images and if we did recover the system, they may not display properly.

The easy way is something like a (free) account at www.photobucket.com . Once you've set up your account, you can bulk upload the photos from your hard drive to your photobucket album and then link from there. You can create multiple albums to keep stuff separate. You can set a default size when you upload - a setting of 640 x 480 pixels (PB call it "large") will keep it sensible when displaying on the forum.

Once uploaded, each picture has a number of automatically generated links displayed by it - they are:

Email & IM
Direct Link
HTML code and
IMG code

It's the IMG code you want - copy that link, paste it into your post and it will display the photo automatically.

By using an image hosting service such as Photobucket (or similar) you are protected against data loss if we have a server problem.
Chris

CHR15E
Site Admin

Post by CHR15E » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:58 pm

We have group accounts as well if you'd rather use that.

Details are here.
Chris