Vitesse 827 with Manual box, British Racing Green - for Sale

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RoverVitesse878
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Vitesse 827 with Manual box, British Racing Green - for Sale

Post by RoverVitesse878 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:43 pm

Hi there,
Anyone interested in an 827 with good bodywork, original wheels, really nice engine, and converted from auto to manual?

- Year - 1991
- Model - Rover Vitesse
- Engine: 2.7 KV6 PGMFI, petrol
- Body style: Fastback
- Colour: British Racing Green Metallic with Gold lining, Beige full leather interior
- Mileage: 153000
- Length of Mot / Tax: None

Service History
- None supplied

Good Points: Special Features
- It's a V6 Vitesse in British Racing Green with Leather and Sunroof and Aircon!
- All original, and bodywork and mechanicals in good condition for age. Was taken off the road some time ago to deal with rust on lower doors, and roof respray. This work was done, but the putting back in of the trim and finishing off the project was never completed.
- Modifications : Converted from Auto to Manual due to failure of the pipes to the gearbox cooler. The Auto box is still available and will be supplied with the car in case you want to revert.
- Engine is really sweet.

Bad Points:
- It's stood for several years, last run 3 years ago to get it onto a trailer for a house move. Worked fine then, but the alarm and immobiliser have since become upset, so the car cannot be seen running.
- Body damage: nope, it's all straight. Some areas of paint looking a little tired. Rubber trim above rear screen is shot - I'm not talking about the seal, just the broad black strip across the top of the rear screen.
- Rust - negligible.
- Issues: It's stood for a while, and I can't start it. Brakes will likely be seized.
- Interior: All complete, although
- there are some cigar burns in the carpet from a previous owner,
- some trim panels are not currently installed (but are available and complete),
- driver's seat has some splits

General:
- Price: Offers - more interested that it goes to a good home than making money.
- Contact details: 07968 325 290.
- Collection: Will need to be collected by a transporter/trailer. I can assist in moving it out into the lane for winching on. Collection by arrangment, as I work odd hours.
- Note: I'm not the owner of this car; I'm selling it for a friend who is working away. Can put you in touch for the whole history if you like.
Photos: http://postimg.org/gallery/2oi0wyvhy/

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable