Gauging interest

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zedoner
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gauging interest

Post by zedoner » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:48 pm

827Sli Mk1c auto saloon. Caribbean blue. Been dry stored and off the road since 2010 but had a major refit in 2012 including new brake fluid, oil and filter, fuel filter, water pump, cam belt, V belts, disks and pads all round, Koni reds set to 50% up rated damping. A/C shot, VCM shot. Black leather seats from a Tickford fitted in a cream interior with Mk2b black leather door card inserts and cream leather Mk2b console top.
Cruise control, Rover brand Clarion head unit with boot mounted CD changer (changer needs mounting). Electric drivers seat. Tickford outer door mouldings (one needs fitting and painting) Mk2 bonnet. Tickford full wrap around boot spoiler, after market Tickford style side skirts (both need fitting and paint) headlamp washer system (needs fitting) Rover sport 16” rims with tyres 1 good, two okay, two on limit. Single point LPG fitted with filler inside petrol flap, 62ltr tank in spare wheel well. Full caravan tow pack. Rover autobox oil cooler (needs fitting) Needs sills for MOT (supplied). Arches need a little bit of attention but nothing beyond the ability of a keen DIYer. Some odd minor bits of rust here and there.
I forget the mileage, but not stellar. Certainly less than 150k.
One interesting feature is that the front doors use Mk2 window lifters so the windows go up and down really well without that on the piss struggle of the earlier wire system.
Was my daily driver until I took it off the road for a project but just never seem to find the time to get it done. It owes me loads in time and money so I can not put a price on it. Therefore if you are seriously interested make me an offer.
Sadly I have no current no pics and getting time to go to my lock up, pull it out and photo it is difficult at the moment.
This list is not exhaustive but from memory

Richard Moss
Site Owner

Re: Gauging interest

Post by Richard Moss » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:33 pm

What sort of price are you thinking of?
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

zedoner
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by zedoner » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:59 pm

midnite
Rover Guru

Post by midnite » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:33 pm

that's one for you paul, eh?
fleet now includes
89 827 sterling auto saloon grey dead and gone
90 827 sli auto saloon pulsar silver
91 820 i special edition flaming hell red
99 820 vitesse turbo sport manual nightfire rust sold to a better owner than i

midnite
Rover Guru

Post by midnite » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:04 pm

id have the konis and the roversport rims, otherwise it be a good project for someone as money been spent already doing stuff, but not for me, my silver one is a1 already give or take.
fleet now includes

midnite
Rover Guru

Post by midnite » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:15 pm

ooooh your naughty paul, my 827 sli doors are all mint, I didn't get the doors off the 820 though they gone already, I just like bits I do, for mk1s
fleet now includes