Free To A Good Home - Tow Bar

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RU58ALL
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free To A Good Home - Tow Bar

Post by RU58ALL » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Having removed the tow bar from my car to replace the rather corroded Bumper Bar i have decided not to refit it to the car

Due to the weight collection is preferred, however i should be going to POL so could take along with me if required.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=AFD0C91A ... 181485&v=3

Whilst it has twin electrics i have no wiring diagram for it. The hitch cover is chrome and spring loaded

PM if you would like it.
Cheers
Rus

My Place is currently the home of 'Tif' the TF135 and the as yet un-named 827SLi

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable