Climate Control Panel and Heater Control Panel

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RU58ALL
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Climate Control Panel and Heater Control Panel

Post by RU58ALL » Fri May 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Hi I have acquired a number of Climate Control Panels and 1 Heater Control Panel

They can be seen on Ebay
10nr Climate Panel item number 181734519658
1nr Heater Control Panel item number 181734522719

I need them gone as my wife is getting fed up with all the bits that i have.

PM me with an offer
Cheers
Rus

My Place is currently the home of 'Tif' the TF135 and the as yet un-named 827SLi

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable