Rover 820 i SE (M-reg) for sale

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Richard Moss
Site Owner

Rover 820 i SE (M-reg) for sale

Post by Richard Moss » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:47 am

This is posted on behalf of the deceased owner's family and all questions should be directed to them:

Relayed to me by Mo (Lord sterling):

"It is a rare M-reg Rover 820i SE, the owner had unfortunately passed away recently being as he was 90 years old. The son is now looking to sell the Rover. Unfortunately I can't take it on myself as much as I would love to, but I said I would spread the 'feelers' about and hopefully get it sold to someone of whom will look after and cherish as much as the last owner did which I where I would request your help. Could you put up and advert for this car on the Rover800 site, I've a feeling no one will want to bite but at least we've tried.

I explained to the son that Rover 800s are very up and down on price, they could go for anything between £300 and £1200 depending on condition. He settled on a price of around £600 but I reckon he could be open to negotiation.

Other stuff like mileage/how it drives/when it was last serviced etc... should be directed to the son. I only saw the car a few times and know where it resided. The car is located in Bartley Green, Birmingham.

Pictures can be seen by clicking the Autoshite link below:

The son can be contacted on: 07836 684 386 (sorry, I didn't get his name)

Thanks

Mo"

http://autoshite.com/topic/21676-rover- ... /?p=819225
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable