2X 800s in Cuffley for breaking

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TDHFastback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

2X 800s in Cuffley for breaking

Post by TDHFastback » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:38 pm

I was contacted by a chap who works near by who has seen my 800s and thought I or someone I know might be interested in any bits for their cars
He has two 820Si saloons sitting on his drive. One has battle damage but the other is intact.He needs to clear them from the driveway but is a little uneasy about just scrapping them as he is aware there arn't to many about. He loves his 800s and has a fastback as a daily driver.
The cars he has at present are :-
1/white Mk2 820Si Saloon L reg with mark one shelf dash 120000 miles
2/Dark blue Mk2 820Si saloon P reg with extensive damage 90000 miles

He has tried to join the forum several times but always seems to be blocked by the firewall thingy. Perhaps the site joining moderator could conatct him and help him join.
I think its super he has made the effort to offer the cars for breaking rather than just scrapping them.

If anyone wants bits or the whole cars he can be contacted on Tel 07958638263. His name is Alan. Cuffley is just north of London.

Kate :D
He also has a Turquoise Rover 600 2Ltr manual on a P reg that also has to go if anyone is interested.
D reg Rover 820Si Saloon. No space for a a saloon in this rootin tootin town
G reg Rover 820SE Fastback (my every day runabout) that ran off.
G reg Rover 827Si police Fastback (last Mk1 jam sandwich)
V reg Rover 825 Sterling Fastback (end of an era)

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Re: 2X 800s in Cuffley for breaking

Post by scoobyh123 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:16 pm

Suddenly there are 3 820Si saloons for breaking! I know of one that i need to put in the For Sale section, also dark blue.

None for ages then three come along at once! :lol:

Hope someone nearer to London snaps these up as a source of "Unobtainium" and possibly revives the intact one. Make one good car out of the two and sell the rest perhaps?
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable