Rover 825 Sterling Coupe Automatic - Met Blue with Grey for sale

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
autofocus

Rover 825 Sterling Coupe Automatic - Met Blue with Grey for sale

Post by autofocus » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:20 am

Hi there,

Reluctantly the time has come to move on my 825 Coupe.

I have compiled a listing and popped it on eBay.

Please take a look

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-825-St ... 4195301935

Regards

Tim

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Re: Rover 825 Sterling Coupe Automatic - Met Blue with Grey for sale

Post by scoobyh123 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:30 pm

Not wishing to rain on your parade Tim but i sold my 827 Coupe last year with at least 9 months MoT and in between then and now, 800 values in general have taken a big hit.
The fact yours has flat tyres and isn't running puts a further dent in the value. There is another potential problem - where were the keys when the battery went flat? If they were anywhere near the ignition switch, there's a very high chance the immobiliser has locked out permanently. Likewise if the keys are in the ignition when the battery is reconnected after charging.

On the upside, it's a nice looking car - if i were you i'd get it running and put it in for MoT, if it goes through with similar advisories to the last one, you have a much more saleable car. Alternatively, if it fails, you can still add this information to your listing and this will gives buyers more confidence in committing to a deal on it. If it's something cheap/quick/easy to sort for the test, you could also do that and then sell with a years ticket which should get you a much better price.

Whichever way you do it, good luck with the sale, keep us posted! :wink: :D
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable