216 GTi DOHC For sale.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
syzsounds
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

216 GTi DOHC For sale.

Post by syzsounds » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:36 am

She's for sale :cry:

Silver over grey with Jamex springs on AEZ alloys.
Half leather grey interior with black cloth covered arm rest. ( I had to swap the backs of the seats over to that, PITA !)
76 thousand miles serviced with HAMP filters. (No need for another service for 5000 miles)
New rad when i got the car around a year ago.
New Trailing arm bushes ( improves the feel no end )
Induction kit with original cold air feed used.
New Fuel tank less than 1000 miles ago with new tank rubber pipes too.
Passenger side rear sill welded and reinforced ( So you can still Jack it up!)
Oh and the rear lights are the smoked versions now ( but have the originals if you want them)
Theres a few patches of rust popping through but i do have MINT parts should you want them too.
Pics,

And how she was when i first got her.. I will get the bumpers to look like that again when the time comes for her to go,

She's taxed until the end of the month ( i can sort that if needed) and Mot'ed until march next year.
£600 ONO
New car forces sale.
Also included in the sale is a Honda cam cover , 3 Belts ( all new) and the ignitor from the inside of the dizzy ( all new too)
Bought these off Kelvyn through ebay.
Also have a SOHC gearbox that i was going to fit but never got around to it which can also be had for a little extra.
Im located in Nottingham.

Richard C
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Richard C » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:00 am

Now that looks really tidy
Richard

@Rich_Clements

1989 827 Si Fastback, Manual, Pulsar Silver Metalic
2013 Vauxhall Astra 1.7CDTi EcoFlex, Macadamia

syzsounds
Regular Visitor

Post by syzsounds » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:12 am

Richard C wrote:Now that looks really tidy
TBH the pictures are when i first got her and the bumpers have faded really badly .. i should get some recent shots up.
Its nothing that a day with a few cleaning products wont sort.
I wont be getting rid for at least a couple of weeks as the new car hasn't arrived yet.

syzsounds
Regular Visitor

Post by syzsounds » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:30 pm

Bumpity bump,

Now with 6 months government beer fund.