R8 parts from my 214.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Vard66
Rover Guru

R8 parts from my 214.

Post by Vard66 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:57 pm

I recognise that this probably isn't the ideal place to try to sell them, but hell, someone may need something.

R8 Chrome Style Grille

Good condition, no scratches or broken fins or bolts.

£20 plus postage.

R8 Flame Red Bumpers

Vented front and rear coloured bumpers, as fitted on my 214.
In good condition, slight paint crack on the right corner of the front one I believe, but it's just about unnoticable as it's in the little ridge anyway. You can just about see what I'm talking about in the first picture below.

£10 apiece, or £20 for the pair.
Collection only though.

5x SEi Alloys, 4 of which with 5mm Pirelli P6000s

Set of five SEi alloys in good condition, albeit with some brake dust baked on.
Four of the five have good condition Pirelli P6000s on them, with possibly as many as 900-1000 miles on them.
The fifth is bald as a coot and illegal as hell, but I'll sell it with this set because it's nice to have a propper alloy spare wheel, is it not?

Offers over £50.

Drop me a PM if you need anything, chaps.
Vard.

2004 Astra SXi 1.7 CDTi
1995 Land Rover Discovery 3.9 V8i

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable