1990 model Rover Vitesse 827 MANUAL

Moderators: guru, SJG

Very Tall Brad
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Very Tall Brad » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:39 pm

rich1988 wrote:new battery ? :D, the car itself is lovely and solid and drives like an absolute dream! pulls really well, in case anyone didnt know brad really is a top bloke and threw in enough spares to fill mine and my friends car! still having a few problems with bleeding the brakes so if anyone has any advice it would be appreciated :D managed to lose two alloy caps already though :(
Thanks, Rich. It does drive really well, doesn't it? I have two allot wheel caps here if you want them. Sorry the battery is shot. :cry:
No longer an 800 owner!

rich1988
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by rich1988 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:43 pm

its not your fault :), had to bump start it 4 times on the way back and it wont hold any charge did you say you had a spare? i feel pretty cheeky asking if not I can buy i new one

Very Tall Brad
Rover Guru

Post by Very Tall Brad » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:46 pm

Yes. I have a great battery you can have. Collect it and the two wheel caps next time you're passing. Just ring and let me know you're going to be coming my way as I am rarely about. Thanks Brad
No longer an 800 owner!

rich1988
Rover Guru

Post by rich1988 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Very Tall Brad wrote:Yes. I have a great battery you can have. Collect it and the two wheel caps next time you're passing. Just ring and let me know you're going to be coming my way as I am rarely about. Thanks Brad
thanks so much brad :D you really are a true gentleman!

Very Tall Brad
Rover Guru

Post by Very Tall Brad » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:07 pm

Thanks
No longer an 800 owner!