Last few bits and pieces back up for sale...

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Very Tall Brad
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Last few bits and pieces back up for sale...

Post by Very Tall Brad » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:40 pm

...due to a couple of time wasting, unreliable, lying, waste of space forum messers who asked for these parts up to 2 years ago. They were boxed up, not paid for and collection was promised several times in each case.

Anyway, they are now up for grabs. Here's a link to one of the adverts I have put up on eBay. You can see the other parts I have by following the EBay links to "other items for sale" in the usual way.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271728118767? ... 1586.l2649

Please note that nearly all the wheel nuts are now sold. Less than 100 remain.
No longer an 800 owner!

MG Mal
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Last few bits and pieces back up for sale...

Post by MG Mal » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Shame that you've been let down so many times Brad.

But.... We really need to get together soon to sort out the stuff you have for me!. Last trip north when "askew" hence my not calling you on the way back south.

If it needs moving sooner than later, let me know and I will arrange for a friend to collect it all, and "paypal" you the outstanding funds.

TDHFastback

Post by TDHFastback » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:54 pm

I have snaffled up some of those bits Bradders, thank you. Sorry to hear you've been mucked around.

Happy New Year and God Bless

Kate :D
D reg Rover 820Si Saloon. No space for a a saloon in this rootin tootin town
G reg Rover 820SE Fastback (my every day runabout) that ran off.
G reg Rover 827Si police Fastback (last Mk1 jam sandwich)
V reg Rover 825 Sterling Fastback (end of an era)

stanker
Regular Visitor

Post by stanker » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:34 pm

Hi Brad.

I've messaged you through ebay and left messages on your home answer phone but no reply, those windscreen wiper motors you sold me are for left hand drive cars, when I fitted one, it blew the fuse and fried the wiper stalk controls.

Regards

Ian