Wanted: Cricket gear

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
InTheRover'Over'
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wanted: Cricket gear

Post by InTheRover'Over' » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:23 am

Well with the coupe now sold, i am going to need something to occupy me on a weekend.

I have decided (after playing for the station team in the Falklands) to take up Cricket again.

I have most of the bits i need, but i could do with some RH Pads/Gloves adult size and some full size stumps.

Does anyone have anything in there cupboards?
No 800 owned at the moment, but i do own a very gay purple 216 coupe. Looking forward to rebuilding my 420 GSi Turbo :)

Known as Chris

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable