Bridging the Gap: The Honda / Acura Legend and Rover 800

Magazine articles, history etc.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
whitelion58
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bridging the Gap: The Honda / Acura Legend and Rover 800

Post by whitelion58 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:41 pm

You may be interested in reading this pretty comprehensive piece which deals with the history of the Legend and 800.

It is obviously told from an american perspective and features heavily on the Honda aspects - but I found it interesting because of that anyway.

http://ateupwithmotor.com/model-histori ... /view-all/

Enjoy.

Tim

PS> I have had no particular input to the article, apart from the author asking permission to feature a couple of my images he found on the web...
'86 825 Sterling Saloon
'90 827 Si Fastback
'94 Sterling Coupe
+ others.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

traineefarmer
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Bridging the Gap: The Honda / Acura Legend and Rover 800

Post by traineefarmer » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:06 pm

"All aluminium T16"??

I want one!
Tom.

'97 Vitesse Coupe
'03 XC90 D5

SJG
Site Admin

Post by SJG » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:56 am

Thanks Tim, a well researched and written article
Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997

SJG
Site Admin

Post by SJG » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:04 pm

Thanks Tim, a well researched and written article
Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997