Vitesse is finally a second car.

Non-Rover chat and tech stuff

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
papa-rich4.0
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Vitesse is finally a second car.

Post by papa-rich4.0 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:17 pm

So my vitesse has done about 20,000 miles since i got it a few years ago and is still going strong despite occasional fluid tantrums and suspension issues which have been easily sorted and not cost much.

Got a new job in December and need to use my own car for surveys in the local area and didn't want to put it through the hassle of lots of short journeys so been looking for an estate for a while. Ideally massive and fast i was looking at legacy gtb's, forester xt's, big mercs, 5 series estates and so on and ended up with a 2006 Subaru Outback 2.5 SE. So i'm finally some kind of grown up that has a second 'weekend project' car and a 'sensible' daily driver. Non turbo subaru's seem to go on forever and its got full no expense spared service history and ive wanted a 4 wheel drive for a while so so far all seems well (obviously its no Vitesse but i forgive it).

Now i just want it to snow

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable