new car... not what you would expect

Non-Rover chat and tech stuff

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
thamestyres
Rover Guru

new car... not what you would expect

Post by thamestyres » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:27 pm

I have just purchased a merc e220 estate blue thingy.... it is a sixteen plate has nearly 200k and was £7.5k which I think is very cheap.. I have till now found no fault at all except the servicing, it has been regularly serviced being a chauffeur car, but doesn't appear to have had a gearbox service so will go over the car and check all the service items to see what else has not been done... that said it drives like a new car smooth gear changes plenty of power (which I am thinking of getting it economy chipped) no knocks or bangs nice leather interior.. I am suitably impressed but will dread the inevitable electronics issues that come with most modern cars and the costs involved... regards ricky
Rover Sterling KV6 V.reg 4 tailpipes and rs5 wheels (sold) :shock:
home of the "Mad Maestro"
1935 morris 18/6, having a near end of life rejuvenation, xj6 running gear..

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable