My Mk 2 827Si

Please post pictures, specifications and worklogs of your cars in here.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Roverforever

My Mk 2 827Si

Post by Roverforever » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:04 pm

[img]/https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater [img]

This is my MkII 800
It is a 1995 827 with 33000miles and its in an condition like it was new,i am the second owner after an old lady and i bougt it some weeks ago. It s fully loaded and to be sure i changed all liquids ans the cambelt and drivebelt

Lord Sterling
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My Mk 2 827Si

Post by Lord Sterling » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Hallo Thomas, let me help you with the pictures.

The 'Si' in Europe appears to almost contain everything the British 'Sterling' model has. I once spotted one in Brussels, it had full leather seats but a manual gearbox instead:

I also spotted an 820Si a couple of years later, leather seats were also found in this.

Roverforever

Post by Roverforever » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:44 pm

Ah.....when you are in Belgium,give me pm and you can com in my garage to see the Rovers!

Roverforever

Post by Roverforever » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:48 pm

mine had electrec leather seats with memory for driver,electric sunroof,cruisecontrol,auto transmission,dual airbag (i knwow not much 827's so),atc,heated seats,....like a Sterling in UK but i love the most at the car that it looks and drive like it was new. That 2.7 V6 is realy an excellent engine

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable