Rover 825 SD 2.5l Diesel Fastback (ex-car) R630 XOF

Please post pictures, specifications and worklogs of your cars in here.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tonewheeldude
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rover 825 SD 2.5l Diesel Fastback (ex-car) R630 XOF

Post by tonewheeldude » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:39 pm

This was by far my favourite 800 series so far. I was the second owner and it was still under warranty from MG Rover - I paid just £1400 because it had been badly neglected inside and out, although the mechanics had been very well maintained. The seats were stained with something nasty and had blue Rover seat covers on top.

We spent a few days scrubbing the car and it came up like new. That alone probably quadrupled the value.
ImageImageImageImageImage

In the last photo - technology has dated the image :)

The car came to a bad end when a van hit me in the side (wing) at 60mph, sending the car into a spin. The seats are so well designed I did not even have any whiplash.
Rover 825 Sterling Diesel Coupe (1999)

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable