busy

Please post pictures, specifications and worklogs of your cars in here.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stuart
Regular Visitor

busy

Post by stuart » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:18 am

l have been busy on my 820, the other day started fixing a bit of rust on my wheel arch to sill on the o/s/r then rain stopped play for the day , yesterday l finished the rest of the arch onthe area where it mets the rear bumper , in primer now and l also freed my heater motor again, water seems to have gotten in with at the heavy rain nothing a wire brush on the ballast resistor and lots of wd40 cant fix :D

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable