Rover 827 Vitesse meets with rare family members.

Please post pictures, specifications and worklogs of your cars in here.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Marc-827-Vitesse
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rover 827 Vitesse meets with rare family members.

Post by Marc-827-Vitesse » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:24 pm

Hello again,

Yesterday a friend from Belgium visited me in his 213 Vandenplas. The car is in great condition with only 107 000 km's on the odometer and in
VDP specs it has a nice interior too. We went to visit my brother who has just got his SD1 Single Plenum Vitesse back after his maintenance/repairs.
With the sun shining we had to take some nice snaps :D

Last edited by Marc-827-Vitesse on Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1989 Rover 827 Vitesse.
1982 Rover 3500 Vanden Plas.

vito
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Rover 827 Vitesse meets with rare family members.

Post by vito » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:58 pm

Stunning SD3, that really floats my boat.
Gaz (or Gary if we're being formal)

2004 Streetwise Diesel 5 Door in Silver.