My Car's History

Please post pictures, specifications and worklogs of your cars in here.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RU58ALL
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Car's History

Post by RU58ALL » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:30 am

As some of you will have seen i purchased K759 FAC - Caribbean Blue 827SLi Fastback recently which used to belong to fellow Forum member Matthew. I spent a couple of hours going through the folder of receipts and invoices and being slightly retentive about such things have filed them chronologically.

A big thank you to Matthew for keeping the paperwork in the first place as there is actually a receipt from when it was just 6 months old and i have something for every year to present. I am missing only 2 or 3 MOT's and i have tax discs going back to 2000.

This car has been really well looked after and i am hoping, electrical gremlin aside, i will be as good to her as Matthew was and maybe she will be as good back. And yes it is definitely a she but i still cant come up with a name for her ... my wife has but i cant put them on the forum :?
Cheers
Rus

My Place is currently the home of 'Tif' the TF135 and the as yet un-named 827SLi

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable