My new vitesse

Please post pictures, specifications and worklogs of your cars in here.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Thomas J
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My new vitesse

Post by Thomas J » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:52 pm

Andrewg11rover wrote:That is one tidy beast. I'm envious.

I love the shape.

A
Thankyou the fastback is my favourite shape
i want lots of british cars got 1 want more

tonewheeldude
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My new vitesse

Post by tonewheeldude » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:33 am

That is indeed a superb looking car. I have wanted a Vitesse for years, but one should know their weaknesses and so the only turbo I will own is bolted onto a diesel lump. Its not been easy to resist though and more than once I have almost given in...but I know it will be impossibe for me to keep a clean conscience and clean drivers license with a Vitesse!

Saying that if your car had come up for sale near me I would almost certainly have been endulging in (and I quote the bible) "the temporary enjoment of sin" as I grinned devislishly whilst watching carefully for overhead speed cameras and white vans with little windows in the back!
Rover 825 Sterling Diesel Coupe (1999)