YOU DIDNT BUY IT, OH NO, YOUR KIDDING, SURELY, REALLY ??, WTF, WHAT YOU GONNA DO WITH IT

Please post pictures, specifications and worklogs of your cars in here.

Moderators: guru, SJG

n1tr0_9
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: YOU DIDNT BUY IT, OH NO, YOUR KIDDING, SURELY, REALLY ??, WTF, WHAT YOU GONNA DO WITH IT

Post by n1tr0_9 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:34 pm

Any progress with this yet? Love the look of a mk1 saloon with that body kit.

midnite
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: YOU DIDNT BUY IT, OH NO, YOUR KIDDING, SURELY, REALLY ??, WTF, WHAT YOU GONNA DO WITH IT

Post by midnite » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:41 pm

not at the moment, its being moved soon to inside storage, but a long time for this one to be sorted.
fleet now includes
89 827 sterling auto saloon grey dead and gone
90 827 sli auto saloon pulsar silver
91 820 i special edition flaming hell red
99 820 vitesse turbo sport manual nightfire rust sold to a better owner than i

RobBBoi
Regular Visitor

Post by RobBBoi » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:31 pm

The one car I wish I'd never sold....

viewtopic.php?t=7298

Really glad to see its still alive. The lad I sold it to never used it, not sure where he even got with it but it was a running driving car back then. Wonder how many owners its had since me...
220 GSiT, minty fresh. Tickford Turbo, bitten off more than I can chew?!

midnite
Rover Guru

Post by midnite » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:28 pm

hi rob, when did you own it until.
fleet now includes

RobBBoi
Regular Visitor

Post by RobBBoi » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:44 pm

Sold it towards the back end of 2011. Although I do wish I hadn't. Do you know the history of it between then and now?

RobBBoi
Regular Visitor

Post by RobBBoi » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:49 pm

Any more progress with the old girl?

midnite
Rover Guru

Post by midnite » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:17 pm

Hi rob, sorry for slow reply, no she is in dry storage and will be a while til i get to her, il post some photos at some point.
fleet now includes