Brad's new Black car. No jokes please...

Please post pictures, specifications and worklogs of your cars in here.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Jono
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Jono » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:52 pm

The Professor wrote:You will be able to salvage some parts at least from it wont you? Hope so.

I think its been scrapped hasnt it?

sorry to hear about it though. Coulda made it looks the bees knees lol
Power From Rubber To Roof

'89 827 Vitesse

Lord Sterling
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lord Sterling » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Jono wrote:
The Professor wrote:You will be able to salvage some parts at least from it wont you? Hope so.
Yeh, this had been scrapped sometime back, no parts were taken, it was in pretty bad condition, the pictures flattered it really.

Lord Sterling

projectxx
Regular Visitor

parts

Post by projectxx » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Lord Sterling wrote:
Jono wrote:
Yeh, this had been scrapped sometime back, no parts were taken, it was in pretty bad condition, the pictures flattered it really.

Lord Sterling
surely,there must have been parts worth saving?eg: wiper linkage... etc.. :?

Very Tall Brad
Rover Guru

Post by Very Tall Brad » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:32 pm

Yes. I bought it one day and scrapped it the next.

I did keep an indicator light.

As regards parts, I couldn't be bothered as I have so much stocked and the car wore me out in the 24 hours I had it. I just wanted to see the back of it - which I did.
No longer an 800 owner!