New member awaiting conformation email

Please take a moment to read the sticky and announcement in here BEFORE registering!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MG Mal
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New member awaiting conformation email

Post by MG Mal » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Had a message from "OrangeManDan " on the Metro club forum, asking if I was the "one and the same" MG Mal thats on here!. :roll:

But of course I said!,

He asked if there was a problem with his registration, as he has yet to receive a conformation email.

Mal.

OrangeManDan
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New member awaiting conformation email

Post by OrangeManDan » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:07 pm

I am now activated so no need to worry. MG Mal suggested checking the spam box and me being an idiot didnt think of that but shazam, here i am. Thanks to MG Mal.
Daniel Davies

1994 (M Reg) Rover Metro L, 1.1L 8V Carburettor, Nightfire Red - March 2010 - Current Project
1996 (N Reg) Rover 114 SLI, 1.4L 8V SPI, Chawton White - February 2012 - Current Project

Very Tall Brad
Rover Guru

Post by Very Tall Brad » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:05 pm

First there was Superman, then Captain America and the Avengers. Now it MGMalMan. Thank you MGMalMan.
No longer an 800 owner!

OrangeManDan
Regular Visitor

Post by OrangeManDan » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:14 pm

MGMalMan is definitely the best of the lot ;).
Daniel Davies

1994 (M Reg) Rover Metro L, 1.1L 8V Carburettor, Nightfire Red - March 2010 - Current Project
1996 (N Reg) Rover 114 SLI, 1.4L 8V SPI, Chawton White - February 2012 - Current Project

MG Mal
Rover Guru

Post by MG Mal » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:17 pm

"Lawks!!"