2014 car shows and meets

Post your photos from car shows and get-togethers in here.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
adamw9678
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

2014 car shows and meets

Post by adamw9678 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:44 pm

Hi guys

I am new to the site and wondered if there was a list of 2014 shows/meets I could go to?

Thanks
Currently 800 Vitesse Coupe 97

Image [/url][/img]

mustarkle
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2014 car shows and meets

Post by mustarkle » Thu May 01, 2014 1:11 pm

welcome to the site from me

vito
Rover Guru

Re: 2014 car shows and meets

Post by vito » Tue May 27, 2014 8:09 am

There's a few I'll be attending Adam, if you google you'll find the details and entry forms, most are about a fiver to enter/ attend.

8th June Lincoln Castle Lincoln classic car club annual show.

28th June, RSR national, Bury St. Edmunds

13th July RSR East Kirkby aviation Museum Rover rally

3rd August, Peterborough BLMC day, lot of forum members go

14th September, Saltaire festival, Bradford, Yorkshire Rover club annual show

14th November NEC Classic car show, forum has a stand there.
Gaz (or Gary if we're being formal)

2004 Streetwise Diesel 5 Door in Silver.