We are not a club meet.

Post your photos from car shows and get-togethers in here.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sterling
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

We are not a club meet.

Post by Sterling » Sun May 10, 2015 4:42 pm

There has been a lot of discussion regarding becoming a club, but it has occurred to me that we are more than able to organise events and other services such as discounts etc, without forming an actual club.

As long as friendly like minded people who share a passion for something join together and are willing to take personal responsibility for their actions, there is no reason why we can't do this.

So I'm willing to put myself forward to organise a weekend meet at Gadon over the August bank holiday weekend, but only if there is enough interest.

Most of you will already know what Gaydon has to offer, but did you also know that they offer meeting rooms, film shows regarding our cars and camping facilities.

Yes at the moment I'm just proposing this as an idea, but I'm happy to turn it into a reality if people would like this.

Please feel free to post your thoughts below.

Ian.

Sterling
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: We are not a club meet.

Post by Sterling » Sun May 10, 2015 7:17 pm

I'll talk to you, I talk to anybody, lol

Sterling

Post by Sterling » Sun May 10, 2015 11:51 pm

PMSL I will sell you the sterling for £800 and then buy you a meal and a pint.
I would then go back to where I bought the sterling from and just buy one of the other Mk1's that he is currently offering for sale.

As for not knowing you ran away, I think my dog would let me know you were gone.

Kyle
Rover Guru

Post by Kyle » Mon May 11, 2015 8:42 pm

Where is the calendar of events for 2015, perhaps we have given up? :D
2000 Audi TT 1.8T 225 Quattro Silver.
1996 Rover Vitesse Coupe - the new towcar

Sterling

Post by Sterling » Fri May 15, 2015 3:54 pm

Lol

tonewheeldude
Regular Visitor

Post by tonewheeldude » Sat May 16, 2015 11:59 am

Thanks Ian, I will need to check diaries, but I am always p to taking the Coupe to Gaydon.
Rover 825 Sterling Diesel Coupe (1999)