Beaulieu Auto jumble and museum

Post your photos from car shows and get-togethers in here.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Manalishi
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Beaulieu Auto jumble and museum

Post by Manalishi » Sun May 15, 2022 5:26 pm

Yes, finally. A few grumpy old men from Sweden decided to fly to England to see the Beaulieu Auto jumble and museum. Tomorrow We are headed back to Sweden.

A few pics. Personally I managed to find a very Nice cowl for one of my Austins plus some sidelight, and headlamp lenses. Happy days!

Henrik
Rover 820 Vitesse Coupe 180bhp -93 (Italy)
Rover 827 Vitesse manual (non cat) -89 (Spain)
Lexus GS450h -13
Austin Seven Special -36
Gone:
Rover 820 ti -95
Rover 216 DOHC coupe -93
Rover 620 ti -98

Lodein
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Beaulieu Auto jumble and museum

Post by Lodein » Mon May 16, 2022 6:19 am

Thank you very much for this beautiful pictures, and well done for the parts you found

A few years ago, when we went to England, we were close to the beaulieu museum, but my childrens wanted to go to Bovington, so...

Rover 827 Sterling Option Pack 1989 (Non Cat / Manual)

scoobyh123
Rover Guru

Post by scoobyh123 » Mon May 16, 2022 9:00 pm

Now i'm officially jealous Henrik! Hope you had a great time round Beaulieu and all other aspects of the holiday/trip were good! :wink: :D
Cheers,
Dave

'02 Honda CR-V SE Executive
'99 Jag S Type 3.0 V6 SE

'94 827 Sterling saloon
'88 Volvo 760 V6 Estate
'95 827 Coupé LPG gone but not forgotten!

Manalishi
Rover Guru

Post by Manalishi » Tue May 17, 2022 5:00 am

Thanks guys,
I wasn’t planning on buying parts but when I spotted the pairs of exactly the same lenses I have (that aren’t a matching pair) it was hard to resist. Very Nice chit chat too. The cowl was a bonus I never thought of, but it’s been a long time dream to get a plated cowl rather than my stripped one in brass.
Henrik
Rover 820 Vitesse Coupe 180bhp -93 (Italy)
Rover 827 Vitesse manual (non cat) -89 (Spain)
Lexus GS450h -13
Austin Seven Special -36
Gone:
Rover 820 ti -95
Rover 216 DOHC coupe -93
Rover 620 ti -98

Fastback
Rover Guru

Post by Fastback » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:56 pm

A few years ago, when we went to England, we were close to the beaulieu museum, but my childrens wanted to go to Bovington, so...
Admittedly a close call. Need to both really but you a few days. Stayed in the New Forest a couple of years ago.

Mark
'99 Sterling KV6 Fastback :D
'96 Vitesse Lux Fastback, rolling resto :?
'96 825 SLi Fastback, just waiting. :|
Previous:- 'J' 820Si Fastback, part Tickford
MG Maestro 2.0i (I loved that car, I did)