Facebook message

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SJG
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Facebook message

Post by SJG » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:09 am

Someone sent me a message on Facebook messenger this morning about coupe sills. I saw the message but it seems to have disappeared before I could reply to it.

If it's anyone on here or if you know who was asking (or on the Facebook page) could you get them to resend or message on here please?

Thank you.
Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997

Manalishi
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Facebook message

Post by Manalishi » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:30 pm

I saw that post, I’ll try to find it.

Edit: found it and posted that you would like him to try again. Christopher Dowd
Henrik
Rover 820 Vitesse Coupe 180bhp -93 (Italy)
Rover 827 Vitesse manual (non cat) -89 (Spain)
Lexus GS450h -13
Austin Seven Special -36
Gone:
Rover 820 ti -95
Rover 216 DOHC coupe -93
Rover 620 ti -98