Mk 1 Sterling at Bentley Bridge in the rain!

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Vapalux
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mk 1 Sterling at Bentley Bridge in the rain!

Post by Vapalux » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:57 pm

My other half and I went to Bentley Bridge, at the place of Woden last Sunday. Unfortunately so did the world and its dog!

we thought it would be empty and it wasnt so managed to park on Aldis' car park and went over the other side. When I came back there was a grey MK 1 Sterling sitting on the end of the row.
Immediately behind it and 2 cars to the right was a nightfire red fastback Sterling Mk 2, which the missus was trying to get into while I was looking at the Mlk 1

As I had the key fob she was finding it a alittle difficult, so after 90 secs being screamed at I gave in and got in the car

Was it your Grey MK 1 Sterling?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable