A gaggle of 800's in Minehead

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SJG
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A gaggle of 800's in Minehead

Post by SJG » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:09 pm

Not sure what you would call a load of 800's, i am sure a gaggle is not correct but i thought it sounded amusing.

Anyway we spent a few days away last week in Dunster, which is near Minehead in Somerset.

As you can see we took Michelle's car, which i think looks great parked up close to the sea. The car also drove like a dream having recently given it a service and changed the cam belt.

The reason for the post is that i have never seen so many 800's on the roads for a good number of years over the course of a couple of days.

I did not see a single one on the journey down and back but there was a good half a dozen down there.

There was a gold coupe and the rest were mk2's, mainly saloons.

We flashed/waved at them all, and if it was you hopefully you did not mind and were not startled and if you were holidaying hope you had a good time.
Simon

Rover Vitesse Coupe - 1997

Richard C
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Richard C » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Lovely part of the world around there along with some challenging roads.
Richard

@Rich_Clements

1989 827 Si Fastback, Manual, Pulsar Silver Metalic
2013 Vauxhall Astra 1.7CDTi EcoFlex, Macadamia