K reg (yes K reg) mk1 Fastback in Azure Blue - St Austell

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Richard Moss
Site Owner

Post by Richard Moss » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Spotted on saturday in St Austell, near the Mevagissy turnoff (near ASDA) - I double, double, double checked the reg and it was definitiely a K reg with aftermarket alloys by the look of it.
Out in the desert with a 1998 Grand Cherokee V8, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4L and a 1997 Chevy Tahoe V8. Back home: 1969 MGC GT

BlueRover
Rover Guru

Post by BlueRover » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:30 pm

I used to see a K reg Mk1 Vitesse at work with the TWR kit fitted. The only problem was that the guy had really let it go and I wept every time I saw it.
The suspension was knackered, the kit was hanging off, rust patches all over the place and he never, ever washed it. Also, he left a trail of blue smoke everywhere he went :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Gordon:-
Only two 800's now,white 1991 820i with TWR and full special order leather (been stood for 15 years) and now a Nightfire red Tickford with 135k on the clock

Lord Sterling
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lord Sterling » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Hmmm, that 3 K-regs spotted already, Jago spotted one not long ago aswell.

Lord Sterling

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable