Sean's Dan!

Seen a Rover out and about? Find out if it was one of us.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Vard66
Rover Guru

Sean's Dan!

Post by Vard66 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:42 pm

In a furkink great lorry, going through Marlborough High Street earlier this week.

I think.

I didn't get much more than a glance at the driver, but it was an MGT lorry.
Vard.

2004 Astra SXi 1.7 CDTi
1995 Land Rover Discovery 3.9 V8i

Seans Dad
Regular Visitor

Post by Seans Dad » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:42 am

Chris, it may well have been me, or it could have been one of the other four artics we run.

If the cab was a Mercedes, then possible it was me.

We use Marlboro high St regularly, as it's the main route from Devizes to Swindon, and beyond..........

You're not the only one who spots me regularly there though, my Mother-In-Law works in Boots, and my Father-In-Law is the Bar Manager at the Green Dragon, so I have to be on my best behaviour every time I drive along there!!!

Dan.

1999 Mercedes C Class C240 Sport Auto Estate.

Previous Rovers: '94 827 Sterling Fastback Auto, '91 820si Fastback Auto.

http://www.mgt-dist.co.uk

MG Mal
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by MG Mal » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:37 am

Nice Unit.

Must be much better than the wimpy DAF unit's my lot use! (Wisemans)

Mal.

rich1988
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by rich1988 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Seans Dad wrote:my Father-In-Law is the Bar Manager at the Green Dragon
I have to admit I didn't register what the cab was Dan, but it sure looked like you.

Also, is Dave the bar manager, or is he the landlord?

*Edit* Yeah, I forgot Rich was logged in when I posted this. It's actually Vard.

:roll:
1995 woodcote green vitesse fastback, a modified (only perfomance mods!) 1998 nissan 200sx s14a, 2000 1.7 astra van (HELL YEA)