Dollysprint Dave's feedback

Give your buying and selling feedback here - one thread per member, please.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lord Sterling
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dollysprint Dave's feedback

Post by Lord Sterling » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:06 pm

I've had the pleasure of meeting Dave a few times, he really is great bloke and someone you could have a laugh with. A man of his word, he brought me some wires for the Mk1 Sterling's radio as it had been bodged and messed with previously, all fitted in and I could roll around with music.

He has also offered to look at the same Sterling which has recently suffered engine problems.

Thanks Dave!

TDHFastback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dollysprint Dave's feedback

Post by TDHFastback » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Agree with you Mo. Daves a nice guy.

After the 820Se got mangled last year , Dave spent a whole afternoon after work cutting a chassis part from a scrapped car and then took it across to Brads for me to pick up.
My Se may never have turned a wheel again if it hadn't been for Dave.
Plus all the research work on the 800 re chassis/engine numbers will be invaluable in the future when there aren't many left.

Well done Dave. Top chap.

Kate :D

MG Mal
Rover Guru

Re: Dollysprint Dave's feedback

Post by MG Mal » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Have to echo what has been said above.
Not only has he been a great help on some of my problems, but gave a home to the two special 800's I had here.