MG Mal's Feedback Thread

Give your buying and selling feedback here - one thread per member, please.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lord Sterling
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MG Mal's Feedback Thread

Post by Lord Sterling » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:22 pm

MG Mal, ever helpful, thanks for the numbers for the plates! I'll let you know what happens.

Lord Sterling
Last edited by Lord Sterling on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MG Mal
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by MG Mal » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Some one else me thinks Mo.

Much as I appreciate good feed back, I have'nt been to CITP as yet.

Mal.

CHR15E
Site Admin

Post by CHR15E » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:33 pm

MG Mal wrote:Much as I appreciate good feed back, I have'nt been to CITP as yet.
I was thinking I don't remember seeing you there. :lol:

I'll leave some feedback as well now.

Been to Mal's barn twice now. He has even more stuff than me. :lol: He's a very nice bloke and more than fair on pricing.

He also had a pile of stuff off myself and my mate Joe sometime back and did everything he said he would.
Chris
19 Vauxhall Astra 1.6T SRi Nav Estate
08 Vauxhall Astra 2.0T Design Twintop
02 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4.7 V8 HO

Previously owned 57 800s 2000-2012
Relapse of 1 in 2021 Now Sold

The Flying Dutchman
Rover Guru

Post by The Flying Dutchman » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:36 pm

We've been to Mal's new place and had a very warm welcome there. Thanks again Mal. 8)
Job.

'73 P5B Sal.
'94 220 Coupe
'96 220 Coupe
'95 827 Coupe
'97 820Si
'99 600SDi Classic
'69 Herald 12/50

Very Tall Brad
Rover Guru

Re: MG Mal's Feedback Thread

Post by Very Tall Brad » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Aahhh - finally found the place to write this.

The ever so friendly and extremely kind Mal came to my house last Sunday to drop off a selection of Metro wings, pump up the suspension on my Metro City, drop off some Rover 213 parts and drink some tea.

Asides from being reliable and happy to help anyone in distress, he is knowledgeable and willing to get his hands dirty without payment or a second thought.

I have told him all of the above already and I am now happy to make it public on this forum.

Thanks, Mal. A man to be trusted, a friend to be revered.

Brad
No longer an 800 owner!