mArKyBoY VITESSE's Feedback Thread.

Give your buying and selling feedback here - one thread per member, please.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Thomas J
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

mArKyBoY VITESSE's Feedback Thread.

Post by Thomas J » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 am

As some of you will know that I was going to buy the White gold coupe off said person. Anyway the gearbox oil leaked all over the floor. I had already paid the deposit of £100 and was going up there the next day so another£100 was spent on the ferries anyway he said he would give me my £100 back but after countless txts to him and his wife/girlfriend they arnt replying and I'm still out of pocket for my deposit. Just goes to show thatyou can't trust some people

Admin Edit: Moved to member feedback area
i want lots of british cars got 1 want more

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable