Soundrediscover's feedback thread

Give your buying and selling feedback here - one thread per member, please.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
scooters
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Soundrediscover's feedback thread

Post by scooters » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Ian is top bloke, very straight dealer the car and the preservation of it is more important than a quick buck and he clearly is very hot on basic safety as the brakes/suspension etc all work very well. He also tells you exactly what you need to know about the car - what needs doing/has been done, what to watch out for - these are older cars now and as we all know, they are unlikely to be faultless and as buyers we really need to know what needs doing to the best of the seller's ability, Ian does not dissapoint - nice dogs, good coffee! Ian was also very flexible with collection challenges - he understood the distances I had to travel and was able to 'manage the expectations' of his 'finance director' over how much longer was that shonky old Rover going to be cluttering up the drive for!

I would recommend Ian as a knowledgable and honest seller who is a genuine enthusiast for these cars (and music) :D :D

thanks again
2001 Subaru Legacy 2.5 Quadcam Estate
1991 Citroen BX16 Meteor
1997 800 Vitesse Flashback

TheVDM
Regular Visitor

Re: Soundrediscover's feedback thread

Post by TheVDM » Mon May 27, 2013 4:16 pm

I picked up some parts from Ian earlier today and have to say he is a decent guy (yet again, nice coffee too), I knew exactly what I was getting down to condition and photo's before collecting, very helpful, thank you very much :D
Jim Valentine

1999 Jaguar S-Type V6 SE (want to swap for an 800)
My old 800.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable