OPS Autos in Berkshire

Give your buying feedback here - one thread per company, please.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Captain Sensible
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

OPS Autos in Berkshire

Post by Captain Sensible » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:43 pm

I meant to do this ages ago.

OPS Autos, which I bought my car from were great. They are a one man band (trader, rather than a dealer) run by a chap called Sandy. Top service. He was very honest throughout, and the car was exactly how he described it over the phone to me.

After money had changed hands he was still helpful, and even offered to pick me up and drop me off home if I broke down (I didn't). He was a proper enthusiast and I would buy from again :)

Here's his site. Comes recommended.
http://www.opsautos.com/

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable