scoobyh123 - Big Daveys tools. Feedback

Give your buying feedback here - one thread per company, please.

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gibbzy2k1
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

scoobyh123 - Big Daveys tools. Feedback

Post by gibbzy2k1 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:05 pm

I recently contacted Dave about about a bottle Jack and some 5 point security bits that I couldn't get hold of anywhere.

A pleasure to deal with. He gave friendly advice to ensure that had the right jack and he managed to get the security bits that Halfords told me didn't exist...

Very good price and super fast delivery. Cheers Dave, first place I look for tools now.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Big-Daveys-Tools-plus?_rdc=1

I recommend bookmarking the site.

MikeMedford
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by MikeMedford » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:10 am

As this is for his ebay shop, rather than private car part sales etc I have moved this to company feedback instead of members feedback :)

gibbzy2k1
Rover Guru

Post by gibbzy2k1 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 am

Cheers Mike, I wasn't sure which one to put it in, only put it in there as I bought the stuff through this site as he does a bit of discount for members.