Harold Ramis (RIP)

For anything non car related post here!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pre_pace
Regular Visitor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Harold Ramis (RIP)

Post by pre_pace » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Egon Spengler from The Ghostbusters movies, comic genius in partnership with Dan Ackroyd and Bill Murray has passed away aged 69 years today.

His work has made me laugh many times over.

My thoughts go out to his wife and children
David.

1990 R8 Rover 416 GSi
1998 R8 Rover 416 SE Tourer

Very Tall Brad
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Harold Ramis (RIP)

Post by Very Tall Brad » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:55 pm

One of my favourite Hollywood actors. And a great writer/director as well.

Although not to everyone's taste, maybe, he was great as Alan Appleby in "Stealing Home" (1988) - a 'straight to video' release in the UK and a cinematic flop in America. One of my Top Ten Films of all time.
No longer an 800 owner!

mustarkle

Post by mustarkle » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:26 pm

ive never seen this film , is it any good

vito
Rover Guru

Post by vito » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:57 pm

As time passes by we lose our heroes old and sometimes young, these reality checks remind you of your own sometimes limited mortality.

Ghostbusters a true 80's's defining film with a soundtrack that still brings a smile to the face 30 years on ..........

.............. :D
Gaz (or Gary if we're being formal)

2004 Streetwise Diesel 5 Door in Silver.