My daughters new vehicle.

For anything non car related post here!

Moderators: guru, SJG

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheVDM
Regular Visitor

My daughters new vehicle.

Post by TheVDM » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Right, Lillian my eldest daughter is 2 1/2 years old and somehow talked me into buying her a bike when we were getting some cleaning supplies in Halfords the other day, anyhow, she has her way and I crumbled in and bought her one, I have no hope with 2 daughters to look after, luckily Eloise is only a 6 weeks old so doesn't even know what a bike is yet.

Here is Lillian with her bike.

She must have been watching what Daddy does with the car as the pocket camera went missing for a while earlier today and when she bought it back it had some pictures on it of her bike :shock:, now with me being an avid hobbyist photographer I've been trying to get her to use a camera and now she has a bike she has suddenly learnt.

Here is her own photo of her new bike.

She is extremely excited about her new mode of transport and is eagerly learning to ride it in-between steering the car on my lap in the 'empty' car parks. No doubt she will learn to clean her bike and will then get the camera to take some pictures of her work.

I think we have a little petrol head in the making with this one 8)
Jim Valentine

1999 Jaguar S-Type V6 SE (want to swap for an 800)
My old 800.

Charles827si
Rover Guru
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My daughters new vehicle.

Post by Charles827si » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Get em bicycling the younger the better. I remember my first Raleigh kids bike with stabilisers, practically riding it before I could walk properly.
Charles 'Yorks'
"88 827si Fastback (manual) - Mum owned from new
"92 827 Coupe (manual)
"88 827sli Saloon (auto)
2011 Lexus IS220D F Sport
It's a stick shift? No, It's a grip shift!
ImageImage

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable